Tuesday 17 June 2008

Eco-Tube

Eco-Tube recently launched itself to the world, in a nutshell its YouTube for the EcoAware. Chris Smith who created and launched the site had this to say;

"I have just launched Eco-tube, the green youtube. This came about directly as a result of doing a Masters Degree (MSC) in Ethics & Business Responsibility at Bath University. I was introduced by coincidence to a local businessman in Bath who also happened to be an eco philanthropist.

Now the site is up and running I am now appearing in my own films which is quite a revelation to me. I never before had an urge to appear on camera and it came about by accident when I filmed an eco audit at a celebrities home. People on the MSC watched the film and said they thought it was good enough to be on television. So as well as curating the website I am also appearing in my own films.

My recent film is Plastic Bag the Movie.

That aside we have films covering every eco related subject, Obama on climate change, energy saving deals, recycling videos etc."

Eco-Tube is a new venture which looks to provide a one-stop shop for environmental films and video clips. This enables the user to access the clips, and possibly more specific videos than rival sites. The clips are relevant to the search you intended. In the near future look out for embedded EcoTube clips on the blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off let me tell you right off the back that I am an online advertiser. I work for Yovia which is a social network. Today we are supposed to find blogs that we like and convince them to join our network. It is a completely free service and will drive traffic to your blog. Now why am I commenting your blog? Well I am hoping that if I get enough recycling blogs and environmental protection blogs to join then maybe Yovia's social network will drive enough traffic that these blogs help make a difference in the world. So thats my piece, I hope you go and join the Yovia network. I apologize that this is off topic but I genuinely want these positive blogs to be part of the network so that they can make some changes in the world. You can email me with any questions at Guywithhats@yahoo.com or you can sign up here http://yovia.com/join-the-network

Anonymous said...

Hi - great Eco videos. What about Eco Music? My name is Hapi and you can find me at http://www.myspace.com/hapivibe
Cheers.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button